Saturday, April 28, 2007

My profile

My name is Mohammed Ali, I was born in Abu Dhabi on 1987 so I am 19 years old, and I am the second in my family because I have a brother who is older than me. Now I live in Abu Dhabi with my family in a nice big villa. In my first grades I studied in Al Nahda school, after that I studied and graduated from khalifa school. I remember many memories of my childhood also I remember my old friends. Nowadays I study civil engineering in the HCT and I hope I will graduate with a high mark.
Every one has an ambitions and hopes for the future, but about me I would like to be an engineer. When I will graduate from the HCT as a civil engineer I would like to change something in my country. The most things that I would like to change is the roads, I will try to make them wider and more organized to decrease the traffic jam.

2 comments:

Jaber Al Shamsi said...

hehe I also knew more about you after I read this post brother... But I think you look older.:P

Mohamed said...

oh my god ! do u call this a life ?! -.- how boring .. get a life man =P .. i liked it anyway hehe ..Nice work Keep it up !!!